My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birdie to You!

Happy Fourth of July!

I don't have a Happy Fourth card for you today, but I do have a Happy Birdie card!  I hope that will do instead.  This happy little guy is from Cuddly Buddly stamps. Can't you just see how happy he is to be this close to "lunch" in a box!  My cat would be in the same spot, but would already have 2 paws inside!


This is the same cat that was so naughty when he was little that I had to install a child proof lock on the freezer compartment of my refrigerator because he figured out how to open it from the top! Thankfully, he has calmed down to a pretty well behaved (for the most part) kitty now that he is older.  The paper for this card is from The Paper Studio and the dies used were from Spellbinders. I colored him with pencils & gamsol . Since he will go for another office birthday card, I'm hoping the person getting him will like him.

I hope all of you had an absolutely wonderful Fourth and a safe one! I'm sure all of us will be tired tomorrow after listening to fireworks late into the night again. It's hard to believe it is already July!  Have a great week!

Catch you all later!                                                                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It looks like you do pretty darn good with little sleep. This card is so darn cute, and I enjoyed your little tell all at Brady's expense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sherri!! I love the look on his face! This is a fantastic card! Those papers work beautifully together!
    Hugs,
    Sheree
    Geez.. I typed out your spelling instead of mine..time for bed haha!

    ReplyDelete