My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thank You Fairy Much!

It's time for a little silliness to liven up the day.  I thought this darling little housework fairy was just perfect for the job.  She is another Mo Manning digi. (I think I am addicted) I made her for my daughter & hope she will get a chuckle out of her. She is colored in pencils & gamsol & the paper is from an old pad of Deja Views from my paper stash. I hope everyone is REALLY proud of me today!  I left Michaels without a single paper pad! I think I caught some wild virus at Gails yesterday.  That can be the only explanation! She just announced she prefers watermelon to chocolate & I didn't buy any paper today! Neither of those things would ever happen if we were our normal selves! 

I sure wish I had a housework fairy to do all my work! Think how much more time I would have to make cards!  I am entering her in the Creative Card Crew-show us wings challenge.

The rain has stopped for now, but is supposed to return later today. In the meantime we all continue to pray for dry days & all this flooding to be a bad memory.  Have a great week & stay happy!

Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, too cute! She's pretty by herself, but then you added the paisley and flower. How did you do that.

    ReplyDelete