My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An apple a day....

Yup!  Another birthday card for work.  I have 7 more to go before the end of the month.  Looks like I had better get crackin' doesn't it?  Today's card is from Mo Manning.  I colored her with copics and added 2 apple buttons I found at Michaels.  The paper is from my stash, & unfortunately, I can't remember which company. (If you could see the paper I hoard, you would understand)  I added lace strips made with a Martha punch.

It was almost 100 here again today & horribly windy.  Not a good hair day! The river is continuing to rise at a rapid rate & still not expected to crest fully now until around the 18th. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week & wherever you are, you are cool and most of all DRY!

Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. You are really getting good with those Mo's. Her apples looks so real. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this.. oh my goodness. I have to get her. She is so sweet. I have some of those buttons in my stash. I know what you mean about paper hoarding. However last year I made a resolution to use it up. I am only half way there after 18 months. :0

    ReplyDelete