My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer pushed Spring out of the way!

What a wild "almost" spring we had.  It was cold & rainy & you had to have your heat on the whole time. Today summer decided to push spring into the lake & take it's place! It was 95 here today & tomorrow is supposed to be warmer! Yikes!  I'm not ready for HOT yet!  I want warm first, then warmer, then almost hot. (I hate HOT) ha ha

I may not spend much time upstairs in my craft room tonite because of the heat.  I should have listened to the weather report this morning & turned the air on so I could come home to cool air. I'll have you know my bag of M & M's up here is not totally melted, but let's say really, really, mushy! (Which, of course, means you have to eat them right away!)

Having just given all of you much more of the weather than you really wanted to know, let's get on to a card. This is a birthday card I did for a gal at work, but couldn't post as she does check my blog.
This is a Mo Manning digi and the papers are from K & Co. The flowers are from my stash & the doily is a die cut.  I colored her with pencils, gamsol & some copics.

Stay cool, everyone!  Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. Love your cutie little gal Sherri! So beautifully colored and gorgeous papers and designing!
    HOT here too! A.C. on yesterday and today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you used Sprout. I just got her from Mo this is so cute. She is one of my favs.. Reminds me of myself when I helped mom plant a garden. I heard the midwest is sweltering. It is so hot here in NC. We had hail last night. Better stick your candy in the freezer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't have chosen more perfect DP. and yout coloring and layout are stunning.

    ReplyDelete