My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!  After spending time with Mom this morning, I came home & had a relaxing day working on cards.  When I talked to my daughter last night, she said she needed some sympathy cards so I decided today would be a good time to get some done. I made 7 of them this afternoon. I only took a photo of the 3 that were the same.  All the others were different, but I liked these the best.
They were made with an embossing folder & the flowers I love from Michael's wedding section. Nothing fancy, but simple seems to work best for sympathy cards.


Time to watch the Apprentice! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. Are you hiding stuff from me?? Fess Up! These are absolutely, positively, beyond believe beautiful.

    ReplyDelete