My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Get Well!

I made a really cute thank you card that I may post later, but since it will go to my daughter & family for my Easter goodies,I don't want to post it before it is mailed. So today I am posting a get well card I made this afternoon for my uncle who is having surgery tomorrow.  I've used this stamp from Lili of the Valley before, but this time I tried to make it a more masculine feeling card. The paper is from a Paper Studio pad & I used a bracket die from Die-namics for the edge cuts.

I should have gotten a lot more done today, but it was one of those "lazy" days.  I made the mistake of turning the tv to HTV & I have been watching them decorate or search for new homes all day. Wow, the prices they are getting for homes in other areas are just insane! For that much money in Iowa you could live in a mansion!

Have a wonderful week. It's back to work for me tomorrow. Yuk! I need to win the lottery!

Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment