My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Think Spring!

After the wild nite of storms we experienced last nite, I am ready to think Spring!  For all of you who live in areas of the country prone to tornado activity, you will know what I mean when I say we had a wild nite here last nite. They blew the sirens for us to hit the basement & I was ready!  My friend Gail is laughing at me because I confessed I not only went to the basement, but took my basket of spellbinder dies with me. Well, why not!  You gals all know how much money you can get wrapped up in those tiny little pieces of metal! I also had the cat so you know I had my priorities straight. He would have preferred I let him stay upstairs & was very unhappy to have to hide downstairs.  Typical man, right?  I want to "watch" the tornado  coming!

This is the card I was preparing to post last night before Mother Nature decided to get nasty. It is an image from Angel's landing and they have some gorgeous stamps. I had planned a different layout for it, but when I found this paper from K & Co., it didn't seem to need much embellishment except for the bow so I went with simple.  I am going to enter this in 2 challenges. 2 Sisters Challenge Spring challenge and Simon Says Spring challenge. I haven't entered anything for a long time & decided it might be time to try again. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils & gamsol & just a bit of copic marker on the leaves. The paper if from K & Co.

Have a wonderful week.  Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your challenges. This is a fabulous card and the coloring is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card you've created with my bunny image, Sherri. Great colors, perfect for Spring.

    Thanks so much for your nice comment about my digital stamps and the link to my website. I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete