My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bonus Post!

For anyone who has checked out my blog today, you know that I already posted & this is my second post for today.  My first card was one I made yesterday & was saving for tonite, but since I was home today, I posted it late this afternoon.  For those of you who have allergies, I'm sure you can sympathize with the reason I was home today instead of working.  I woke up with my right eye swollen nearly 2/3 shut & itching like a son of a gun! A trip to the eye dr. confirmed that I am suffering from some kind of allergic reaction & after picking up a RX that cost as much as a car payment, I came home to nurse the eye & put cold packs on it to releave the swelling.  A fun day! ha ha

This card is one I colored earlier & put together tonite. It is a digi from Cuddly Buddly Stamps & it was colored with copics & Prismacolor markers.  The flowers are from the wedding section at Michaels. They come in little see thru pails & come in several colors.  I knew the minute I saw them that they would come in handy for so many things & they are quite inexpensive which is even better!


Don't forget to check out the earlier posting if you missed it. Especially if you love the humor of Bugaboo Stamps and their senior characters! 

Catch you later!  Enjoy the rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. You just out did your self again. Really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh you poor thing I feel for you, I hate anything wrong with my eyes, I hope it 100% better really soon Sherri, this is amazing, that spotted paper is so yummy and the image is beautifully coloured...the card below is brilliant, I love that sentiment lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete