My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another productive day..

I seem to work better when I know I have a deadline. I've given myself the next couple of days to finish a project and I've had a productive day.  A birthday card I really like & 4 sympathy cards so far today!
This birthday card could be for a favorite friend, a sister or other family member that means a lot to you. This is a Lili of the Valley stamp I got recently & really love. It was colored with copics & Prismacolor markers.


This was one of the 4 sympathy cards.  It's hard to see the embossing on it, but in person it came out very pretty.
I have the next two days off to work on cards & relax for a change.  It has been pretty hectic at work the past few weeks & I am really ready for a couple of days away from the mad pace we have been working at.

Catch you later..

2 comments:

  1. Every time you use the LOV stamp, it is more spectacular than before. Both cards are great, and I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sympathy card. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete