My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Get Well for Kim

We seem to be having a lot of card needs at work right now.  This is a get well card I made for one of the gals at work who just had back surgery.  Her back pain is gone now and only the pain from the surgery remains which is great news since that will go away quickly.  She has a great attitude about it & texted one of the gals the following message: " Reminder to self. Do not cut your bangs when you are bored! " I am still laughing at that one! 

The bunny is a Lily of The Valley stamp and the paper is from K & Company. I colored it with copics & Prismacolor pencils.  I know she will be happy to get it & know we are thinking of her.

Tomorrow is Thursday already.  Where has the week gone?  Hopefully, we won't get any more snow until I can replace the antique snowblower with one that actually starts!  I'm going to have muscles the size of a wrestler from shoveling if I don't get one soon.

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment