My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Elephant Never Forgets!

This little elephant couldn't forget to wish an unforgettable friend a wonderful Valentine's Day! He is part of an old Stampin Up set I've had for a long time & always loved.  The paper was from K & Company. I know you won't see it well here, but the hearts are covered in glitter. And if you know me, you know I love glitter!
The only drawback was the fact that I know have glitter on my clothes, my socks, my face & even Brady has glitter in his fur.  I didn't realize how much glitter I had transfered to myself until I got back from the grocery store tonite & looked in the mirror.  I'm sure the checkout gal wondered what "gala" I was heading to with all the glitter on my face!  Note to self:  Check face for glitter before leaving the house next time!

Brady is now washing his face.  Suppose he has figured out he is covered in glitter too?  ha ha  Hardly fitting for a manly cat's image!



Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment