My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank You

Well, I had hoped by now to have a new card to share, but we have been so busy at work I have not had the time (or the energy) to get a new one done.  But I do have an old thank you card from my "stash" that I can post. 
This is another Mo Manning image done in copics. And of course, you have to have a Martha Stewart border of some kind, right?  I'm sure my punches have bought her at least a downpayment on something great!

I'm hoping to have something new later this week, but if that fails, I am actually on vacation next week & plan to get some much needed card making time in! Yeaaa!!!  I can't think of a better way to start the new year than by making cards!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Did your daughter take your picture?
    The card is cute too. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete