My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?




Well, I'm not sure I can repeat this when I get home, but with my genius grandson's help, he is trying to show me how to use my old camera to post pictures instead of scanning them on the printer. We just grabbed some old cards I had sent them as a test.  I can tell you right now I have no idea how he actually did this so I'm guessing once I get home I will be calling him back or getting on the phone & yelling "HELP" to my friend Gail who is much smarter than I about all things in the computer world.  To me, it is just magic & I don't need to know how things get there.  They just do.  And that's the way I like it. Nothing hard or complicated.

It has been a fun although exhausting weekend. I've been at my daughter's for a craft show.  What an experience. The deadest show they have ever had (of course) for the first time I try to exhibit. And not signing up until almost the deadline for entries, we (of course) got stuck in the basement in a back room in the far corner.  But they did have amazing (and free) donuts!

Hopefully, I can miss all the freezing precipitation that is forecast for the midwest & make it home in one piece tomorrow.

So enjoy the dimensional photos I just posted in case I have to end up going back to the scanner.  Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. You coloring is awsome. Penny Black stamps must have been made with you in mind. I also like the swiss dot paper. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete