My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A much needed update

Although I had hoped to have something to post before now, there has just been no time yet. As many of you know, Mom has been fighting a battle with Alzheimer's for several years & it finally became time to give up trying to care for her at home. Yesterday we admitted her to a nursing home. As any of you who have been through this will already know, it was a hard decision & one made with many tears by all of us. But we know it is the best thing for not only her, but for Dad. 

For all of you who have sent us prayers, I want to say thank you and they really helped!

Hopefully, my next post will be in a much lighter tone, but I know that a few of you check daily & have been wondering what was going on. This seemed to be the fastest way to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment