My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Critters

With everything else I had to do today, I only got 2 Christmas cards done. Not exactly as many as I had hoped when I am so far behind. But 2 is better than none!


The first is a Mo Manning image which could be a photo of my cat at Christmas. If he didn't weigh 20 lbs. he would be able to climb higher up into the tree, but being "big boned" he has to try to bring it down from the bottom branches. Oh, how he LOVES Christmas!

The next card is a mouse all tucked in & waiting for Santa to come.

All this talk of Christmas reminds me I still have to put up my decorations (inside & out).  Oh, how I wish that job was done! I'm getting exhausted just thinking of it.  All that stuff to take down off my walls & carry to the basement & boxes of stuff to bring up & hang back in it's place. But, of course, I will have a four-legged "helper" climbing into every box & trying to wrap himself in the garland. How I ever managed to decorate before he came to "help" is a mystery! 

Have a great day!

1 comment: