My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2010

More babies

Still plugging away at baby cards.  The bad thing about them is the colors are so soft & subtle, they don't scan well. 
I also did the train border on the envelope & there is a single train inside with the message.  It looks like the blue is scanning much darker than the actual card.
This one is much cuter in person.  ha ha   You can't see the embossed swiss dots on the background with the scanner.  At least you get the idea.
Time to break for some dinner.  I'm starving & so is the cat.  Oops!  Good thing I have him to remind me to stop once I get busy making cards.  It is easy for time to get away from you.


1 comment:

  1. think the train and stroller baby cards are my favorite, although they are all cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete