My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Baby Time

I haven't been able to post much this week as it has been a busy week.  The cards I did get done were all for family so I couldn't post them.  Darn. 

After working on Halloween cards all week, I have to take a break this weekend to work on some baby cards I need. Here are a couple I've finished so far.

The color of the background paper isn't coming through clearly here, but you can get an idea at least.

I'm trying to do a mix of boy & girl cards for November & it sure makes a nice break from birthday & holiday cards. Baby cards are always so much fun to make.

I'm hoping once I post this, the background will show. Right now it is pretty invisible.  One day I'll get the hang of this posting thing! 

Better get back to babies.  I've only gotten 4 of them done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment