My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to Birthdays...

Another break from Christmas cards.  Time to work on some birthday cards again.

You know what they say about the "best laid plans"...well, that was pretty much my day today.  I had planned to make cards all day, but that didn't happen.  So here I am burning the almost midnight oil to play catch up!  The message inside this little guy is "That's dog years right? Happy Birthday!" And hopefully, the birthday person will see the humor in it!
The next one is a chicken card.  The cutest thing of this one too, is the inside verse. "Cluck up your heels!"
I have a thing for comic verses. Silly cards always make me laugh & I love to send them. Looking at this poor chicken reminds me of how I feel a lot of days!  Stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment