My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Post-New Look!

Well, people, what do you think of the new look?  I do SO love brick red! Do you think this is more in keeping with my "real" personality???

I did 3 new cards last nite and will try to share 2 of them in the middle of my post (if I have read the instructions correctly) but I am more than somewhat technology challenged so cross your fingers.

Well,  so far, it appears to have worked!  I'm not uncrossing my fingers just yet though.
The card on the left, obviously is a thank you card and the miserable little piggy is a get well card that would be perfect for anyone with "swine flu"  or just a plain old miserable run of the mill cold.

Keep tuning in to see what new things I can figure out next time!

1 comment:

  1. i like it much better. The red really pops, and it is nice that you can comment on each card by the card. Good job. Look forward to the next blog.

    ReplyDelete