My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's still Xmas at my house!

Well, I only got 14 Xmas cards done this weekend, but that is a start & I'm still fired up yet which is a good sign. When i start getting burned out, I'll take a break & work on my Halloween cards!
Here is one of the Xmas cards. It is hard to see when you scan them, but the santa is popped up with pop dots so he is dimensional.










This one didn't scan well.  Unfortunately, in my haste to get everything into plastic sleeves & boxed up as I go, I forgot to scan it before I put the plastic on so the lines across the face of it are from the plastic wrap. 
The last is one of my hedgehogs.

Someday when I have more time, I'll figure out how to photo them so they show better. This will have to do for now. And I'm calling it a night.  The laundry is calling my name! Such an exciting life!!


1 comment: